Thursday, September 14, 2006

Making a Tattoo



We LOVE watching Miami Ink. It's so fun to see all the tattoos that other people are getting and hear the stories. Once in awhile, Bella has been in the room and has seen them working. So, today, I wasn't surprised when I found this masterpiece on her foot.

"I'm making a tattooooo! I like tattoos!"

Yesterday, she made a GIANT tattoo on her leg in the backseat while I was driving...but daddy washed it off before photos could be taken. She's quite a creative girl.

2 Comments:

Blogger FillingMyQuiver said...

LOVE Miami Ink (well, at least I did when we had cable :( Anyway, you've quite the imaginative little girl there, and such a BEAUTIFUL tattoo she designed!!

1:10 PM  
Blogger angela said...

love love love Miami Ink too. It's so great! Cat is my favorite artist.
I love her tattoo. How creative she is.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home