Monday, August 28, 2006

"Tiny Little Bit?"



This is Bella's favorite new phrase. Whenever you tell her that she can't have something or can't do something...she looks at you with that sweet little face and says "...a tiny little bit?".

The funniest incident was when we were all sitting aroud the chiminea one night...roasting marshmallows, making s'mores, etc. She came to me and wanted a bite. I didn't want to give her one...but she won me over with her "tiny little bit" schpeel. So after she got a tiny little bit from me...she moved over towards Nana. And then Grandpa. And then Daddy. And by the time she got done, she had A LOT of s'mores. She's so sneaky. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

How could you ever resist a sweet face like that?

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww...such a sweet face..I love it when she asks that : ) i miss you guys!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home