Monday, September 11, 2006

The Naked Chef



Whenever I cook, Bella is right there with me in the kitchen...watching every move. So, it's no surprise that she LOVES cooking with her own little kitchen set. Grandma Janssen (a.k.a. Amma) got her this adorable little 2-burner "stove", and I found some fun wooden fruits and veggies (complete with her favorite...the avocado!). She has her own mini cast iron skillet too. Tonight she was making me dinner...and here are some of the things she said while she was cooking...
"I like cooking!"
"Mommy...you like this food?"
"I'm making thai food...you like it?"
"Almost done..."
"I'm stirring!"
"Eat at the table..."
"Thank you Jesus for this food...Amen!"
After we were done eating, she wanted to clean up with my "spray". She loves to spray things...and because I use only natural cleaners, I don't mind her spraying the house . After all, it's just water, vinegar, essential oils!

It was a fun evening with my little naked chef.

1 Comments:

Blogger angela said...

Oh, that is so sweet!! I would have loved a little stove like that when I was young.
It's so precious that she is following your lead.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home