Sunday, August 13, 2006

Girly Girl



Bella loves shoes. And purses. Playing dress-up is soooo much fun. She has always loved these things...without any "encouragement" from me. I'm sure she sees me carrying a purse and wearing shoes, etc. and wants to be like me...but she could spend an HOUR trying on different shoes at Target!

I love this about her. I love that she is a girl. With a sweet little voice and a love for cool shoes. But she also loves to play with water, dirt, and trains. She a very well-rounded young lady.

A special thanks to Kristin for letting us play with her shoes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

What a look!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

what a princess...can't wait for those times with Jocey.

3:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Baadie!! Baadie!!

That's what Wally's saying as I'm reading your blog.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love those shoes. She's lookin pretty dang cute :)

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home