Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Little Artist


Every day, Bella asks to draw. She loves to draw big circles. Around and around and around...most of the time she tells me she's drawing a "daddy" or a "mommy". I recently bought her a huge roll of paper that we stretch out across the coffee table...I tape it down and it's there all day long. She can draw til her heart's content. She also has an easel at Nana and Papa's house. She has some waterpaints there that she LOVES.

She gets very intense when she's drawing. It's very serious stuff.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

I LOVE the colorful circles. Tell me you are hanging them all over the walls.....

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a great idea to tape the sheet of paper to a coffee table and leave it out all day. I've got two budding artists who go through so much paper everyday. I love that they love to draw, but the amount of paper is crazy.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

That's awesome that she can be so creative!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home