Sunday, December 31, 2006

Yes or No?


Bella is growing up so much every day. She has so many cute & quirky things that she does, it's hard to remember them all! Her latest thing is her "OR" obsession. Here are some examples:

Bella: I can have this? Yes or No?
Me: No.
Bella: Yes or No?
Me: No.
Bella: Yes or No?
Me: No.
Bella: Ok.

Bella: What's that noise?
Me: That's a car outside.
Bella: Is that a car or a lion?
Me: A car.
Bella: Is that a lion or a car?
Me: A car.
Bella: Oh.

Bella: What's that noise?
Me: I'm not sure.
Bella: Is it Grandpa fluffing or Grandma fluffing?
Me: *giggling*

Bella: You like BRC or XYZ?
Me: BRC
Bella: You like XYZ or BRC?
Me: BRC
(note: she likes to write on paper and ask us if we like certain letters while she does it. Those 6 letters are her favorites)

She's always so serious...it's hard not to laugh sometimes.

She is LOVING all the snow in Montana...every time we go outside, she has to make a snow angel. Sledding is a favorite too...she calls the sled the "boat".

She still talks about Des Moines once in a while...if we are going somewhere, she'll ask if Lily, Sage, and Wally are going to be there. And several times, she has told me "My apartment is far, far, far, far away. I live in Bozeman". She has once told me she wants to go to her apartment to her bed.

We are trying hard to make this transition smooth for her...it's so hard for her to understand, but I know she catches more than we think she does.

My little baby is growing up before my eyes...I fall in love with her again everyday.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

Oh my gosh, she is cracking me up!

6:45 AM  
Blogger angela said...

That headwrap is way too cute!!

7:17 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

looks like her mama with the head wrap....hehehe....scrumptious.

4:23 PM  
Blogger hannahjoy said...

i love it.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So when do we get to hear more bella stuff??? I miss it!!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home