Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So Much Joy

Bella has been such a joy lately. She brings so much passion and energy to our life. She talks so much, and has so many ideas and opinions about things. Here are some of the things on her mind these days:
  • She was standing at the table drawing today and she looked up and told Matt ..."I need a Half-Caf Caramel Latte". We obviously buy too many fancy coffees! I laughed so hard.
  • She's been "running errands" a lot lately. She will get on her shoes and hat and grab her purse and announce that she is "running errands". She will then walk into the bedroom and stay in there for awhile and then come back out.
  • She LOVES to jump on the bed while we hold her hands and help her go higher. Great fun.
  • She picks out her clothes everyday. A few days ago, she woke up...proceeded to wake ME up and with both of her hands on my face, she says "Mommy! Get up...I need to get dressed!". I told her to pick out some clothes. She went to her drawers and pulled out a jean skirt, tights, and her belt (she calls it her seatbelt)...and announced "This is Cuuuuute!"...in her little princess voice. That's my girl :)

7 Comments:

Blogger FillingMyQuiver said...

I giggle reading about Bella. Reading about all the fun things she does makes me excited for my little girl to get a little older (not too quickly though). I have a son Bella's age and I love him to death, but he's a *boy's boy* for sure and I can't wait for my daughter to be *girly*. Thank you for sharing the blessings you have with Bella :)

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading about Bella Grace gives me so much excitement for when we have a child of our own. I so hope I can keep up a blog just about our child like you do about Bella. It will help our families who are states away feel like they are apart of her/his everyday life of growing up. Bella's joy radiates from her smile! You should feel proud mama!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Here we go... said...

Aww! Two year old girls are so much fun! I love to read about Bella. It makes me appreciate the wonderful little things Annalee does, as well. They would have so much fun together "running errands."

7:46 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

She has great style, just like her Momma!

1:21 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

lilli calls belts her seat belt buckles....hahaha...we gotta get these girls together for a play date...i think we would laugh the whole time.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Oh, to be young and carefree...remember when we just got to pretend about things like errands and stuff? One of my favs is to watch little people pretend and let their little imaginations run wild!

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I have 7 children 4girls, 3 boys. I have a Faith and a HOPE born 080105. I had Grace picked out for the next girl name but driving to Disneyland on 110406 I saw the name Terra Bella on a freeway exit and I fell in love with the name BELLA. I have now totally committed to the name BELLA GRACE. I love the name Bella. It is so beautiful and feminine. I love your postings about your beautiful Bella. Children are what keeps us young and I feel alive with mine. I am glad to see the joy your Bella brings to you.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home