Monday, December 11, 2006

The Naked Artist

My amazing little artist. So creative...so beautiful...so MESSY! I bought Bella some fingerpaints this summer, but we never had a chance to use them in an acceptable environment. Fast forward to living at Nana and Papa's house. Bella has this lovely art corner and she uses it almost daily. Waterpaints, colored pencils, markers, paint...she loves it all. Before she can use the finger paint, I always have her take off her clothes to save me time while doing laundry. Hence, the nakedness.

6 Comments:

Blogger Here we go... said...

We too, have finger paints that I have been afraid to break out. They stay in the "sleeping Shelby" toy box. We only bring this out when Shelby sleeps. This is "our" time together and it generally is a little more messy, but not messy enough for the paints. Hmmm... maybe I will brave it today!

5:55 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

naked artists rock! :)

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Keepin it real...I think I may start illustrating naked....hmmm

Found you courtesy of Laundrypile!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, too cute.

12:13 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

im all for naked painting too.....i used to let lilli paint ne'ked, she would end up painting herself....and it looked like so much fun we would get in on it....it realy is fun.....yeah for paint....

8:00 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I love her artwork!

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home