Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bella-antics, Part II



Bella is changing so much with each day. Her vocabulary is really expanding and she will also repeat/copy everything we say or do.
Things you may hear around our house on any given day:
  • "Good morning!" (she says this as a greeting any time of the day)
  • "Set it!" (when she wants you to set something down for her to see)
  • "Lotion!" (she's obsessive with lotion)
  • "I see a bunny!" (she means squirrel)
  • "Swimming pool/hot tub...I put on my baby suit"
  • "Dr. Wade...dentist boy...clean my teeth!" (she remembers his name all by herself)
  • "Dr. Cherney...fix my finger!"
  • "Nana, sit down and rock!"
  • "My vitamin? One a day!!" (she always wants more than one, so we always say one a day!)
  • "Amma...Papa...Abby sleep here, Bentley sleep here!" (Grandma and Grandpa Janssen came to DM and brought the dogs and she's been talking about it ever since)
  • "Draw Mindy and Xena!" (Aunt Mindy and her dog...sometimes she will remember to add Uncle Ryan too)
  • "Slide? Swings? Park? In the bike!"
  • "Oh sorry..." (if she accidentally bumps you)
  • "Bless you!" (If you sneeze, cough, blow your nose, or do anything that sounds like those)
  • "Sooo Sone!" (Must be heard to understand, she means "Cold Stone!" )
  • "Errraboo" (When she sees a Caribou Coffee shop)
  • "Mommy...in the bed!" (when she wakes up and wants me to lay with her in the bed)e
  • "Bike!" (we've been riding the bike with the trailer everyday)
  • "I see Wally's house!"
  • "Oooooh sweetie baby!"
  • "Tea party!"
  • "Na na nursy-time" (self-explanatory)
The list could go on and on...I'm amazed daily at what she can remember. She's great with names. Her favorite CD right now is "Cows and Ice Cream" and her favorite song to sing is "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music. We love to dance around the living room and sing with guitars and we also like to blow bubbles outside. In fact, I think we will go do that right now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

Oh my gosh, her pigtails!

My favorite Bellaism is "I see a bunny!" Hahahahaha

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home