Friday, March 03, 2006

Fun at the Park


It was unusually warm this week...so we headed out to the park near our house. Last summer Bella had just learned to walk and wasn't quite "park ready" yet. This summer will be a whole different story. Not only does she want to go on the little slides...she wants to go on the BIG slides. All by herself. But she doesn't like the swing. She likes to sit in the swing...but the minute you actually try to swing her, she says "Out!".

On this particular day at the park, there were several other older girls there. They had claimed one of the little cubbies waaaaay up high in the jungle gym, and had hauled a bunch of evergreen branches up there to make what I thought was a nest. They quickly corrected me...saying that they were fire hoses. Bella wanted so badly to go play with them...but these 4 and 5 year olds would have none of that. We turned and headed back to the toddler park with a few tears. She loved the yellow tunnel and slides and we stayed until naptime. Her personality is shining so brightly these days...everyday is new adventure in learning Bella. She fills my heart with so much joy.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

You capture the day to day with such emotion in your photos. Come follow my children around for a week with your camera.

Bella is so grown up, I love her expression in that photo.

10:53 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Can't quite remember how I got here but I too have a Bella Grace(Isabella).Your Bella is adorable:)Must be the name huh? Nice blog though, I'll bookmark you:)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Oh, my goodness! I miss this wonderful, cute little Bella!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home