Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Relaxation


One of my favorite things to do is sit outside on a blanket and read/write. It's even better if I have a stash of snacks. Bella and I decided to take an afternoon and sit outside to do just that. We took apples, graham crackers, and some water and headed outside. We had a lovely time. Bella was especially serious when she was "writing" in my journal. It's so great to get out of the house and spend some time with Bella ... listening to the "birdeees" and the watching the "baby bunneeees" (which are not actually bunnies, they are squirrels). Fun times. Warm weather = good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heth said...

I love the way she is holding the book up with her bare toes.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Little toes! She's beautiful.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home